after a year of blogging I have been tagged! Not as a thinking blog ( thank goodness, way too much pressure there!) but by the lovely Julie to do a nice simple one.
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Here goes ( hey you there, yes you! Wake up, this is important )
1.I don't eat bananas.
I love banana cake, banana smoothies & banana Paddle Pops but I cannot bring myself to eat an actual banana - it's the texture that gets me. For the same reason I do not eat sultanas. An oyster however is an entirely different kettle of fish. Can't get enough oysters.
2. I once appeared on national daytime TV dressed as the Mrs Fields Bear ( you go, Deb!) with Kerri Anne Kennerly.
3.I can go to sleep anytime ,anywhere- a very handy trick I learned at uni. It's the waking up bit that I'm not so good at.
4. I can quite happily reread a favourite book - I'm not talking once or twice or three times. More like 50 or 60 or more....I have lost track of the times I have read Pride and Prejudice or the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Alice and Wonderland is another well worn book in my house.
5. I drink water constantly, all day, through the night - I am never without a bottle or two by my side. I think I must dehydrate easily. That or I'm just very thirsty.
6.Bono from U2 and I share the same birthday( not year though, he's a wee bit older than I am)...unfortunately we do not share the same vocal abilities, vast fortune or fleet of private jets.....
7.I am quite fond of drinking dandelion tea...with skim evaporated milk...a habit that most people around me find:
a) slightly weird
b) slightly distasteful
c).both of the above. I must say I can understand why they feel that way...it really is quite a disgusting brew and does embarrass me somewhat ......
Now I'm meant to tag seven people
In case you're wondering,the lovely peg dolls were made by Rose and Charlie as a very special present....not for Bono though.....